One of the greatest challenges for healthcare is transforming services to suit the needs of patients and to improve delivery of care. Change management is a key skill required for any individual trying to improve and change the way our health services currently operate. Join our community of practice to share your experiences with international colleagues to learn from what is happening globally.
What is the Community of Practice?
- support tool for implementing change
- platform for sharing experiences and challenges
- place to celebrate success and to share learning outcomes
- Reservoir of knowledge for Change Management
- Journal articles
- Interest pieces
- Experiences (good and bad!)
- Learning outcomes
*A joint collaboration between the World Health Organization and the Andalusian
School of Public Health, Spain (WHO Collaborating Centre on Integrated Health
Services based on Primary Care)